The UEFA Champions League Player Rater allows UEFA.com users to cast a live vote on the performance of any player involved in a UEFA Champions League fixture. Simply select a tie from the homepage and have your say – match our experts' top rating and be in with a chance of winning fantastic prizes.
You can now vote from one to ten on as many or as few of the players as you wish. Once you have rated a player, you can change your mind as many times as you wish by submitting a new rating – only your final vote will be recorded. When a substitution is made, the oncoming player becomes available for you to rate and the outgoing player remains active for rating as normal. Players who are sent off will not be eligible for rating. Users may vote throughout a match and for up to five minutes after the final whistle.
Anyone is free to vote but only registered users who are logged in will have a chance of winning prizes. In a new addition to the UEFA Champions League Player Rater, UEFA.com experts will also be voting on every player. Users who are signed in and whose votes tally with the Top Player selected by our experts will be entered into the prize draw.
Please note that you can rate players without being a registered user, but you will not be eligible to win any prizes if you do so. Create an account and log in before making your ratings and you will be entered into the next prize draw.
Terms and Conditions: ‘Player Rater’ Games
- When you enter and participate in the Player Rater game (the “Game”), you are bound to play and accept that you must participate in the Game in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), the Rules of the Game (the “Rules”) and any other materials relating to the Game published on UEFA’s official website (the “Website”) including without limitation the list of the prizes.
- Every application to participate in the Game must be made by a natural person (the “Participant” or the “Participants”) on the official electronic application form. Applications must adhere to the required format. Entry and participation are free. Please note that, in accordance with Clause 13, prizes will only be attributed to Participants with legal residence/domicile in countries whose football national association is a member of UEFA. Participants with legal residence/domicile elsewhere may participate in the Game for their own enjoyment, but will not be eligible for any prizes.
- By submitting your application, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Only one application is allowed per person.
- Participants between 13 and 17 years of age and/or not of full contractual age of majority within their own territory of legal residence/domicile (a “Minor”) must seek parental permission before applying and participating in the Game and adhering to the Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to participate in the Game.
- The computer record of the application will be considered as being the formal application. Any application not adhering to the above format, incorrect applications or incomplete applications will be deemed invalid. UEFA is not responsible for application information or results lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- UEFA reserves the right to refuse to accept application names that are considered by UEFA in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be deleted and the application will appear under a default name chosen by UEFA. Please bear this in mind when you choose the name for your application.
- Acceptance of an application to the Game is at the sole discretion of UEFA. All accepted and registered Participants will be notified by UEFA via electronic acceptance messages. Electronic acceptance messages that are either “undeliverable” or that remain undelivered will nullify the application and will result in the participation in the Game not being accepted. UEFA shall not be liable for electronic acceptance messages which are either not received or wrongfully sent or are “undeliverable” or remain for any reason undelivered.
- All winners will be notified by e-mail. All details of the prizes and in particular the terms of their attribution and use will be provided by notification to the winners. In the email to the winner, some information may be requested in order to enable the good delivery of the prize. In the event that the winner does not provide the requested information, a reminder will be sent by email. Should the winner not respond to the reminder email by providing all requested information within seventy-two hours, the prize shall, to the extent permitted by applicable law, be automatically forfeited by this Participant and UEFA reserves its right to grant the prize to another Participant.
- No interest will be paid on any prize. Prizes may not be transferred without the prior written consent of UEFA. Participants cannot request a cash alternative or substitution of the prize. UEFA, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in particular if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability.
- Each Participant can only win one match week prize in the Game and only one match week prize shall be awarded per household. Match week prize winners will, subject to Clause 12, be eligible to win the grand (Group Stage or Final) prize referred to on the Game website. All prizes awarded on the basis of a draw each matchweak as referred to in the Rules.
- Prizes referred to on the Website will only be attributed to Participants with legal residence/domicile in the following territories (the “Territory”): all countries whose football national association is a member of UEFA. These countries are listed on the Website.
- A list of prizes is available on the Game website. Prizes pictured in Game materials are for illustration purposes only. Actual prizes may vary from the pictured prize. UEFA shall not be responsible for any costs or expenses not expressly mentioned in the Prize section of the Game website.
- xIn the event a Minor wins a prize, the participation in the Game has to be confirmed and the prize has to be accepted by his/her parent or legal guardian and, if the prize is tickets to a the UEFA Champions League Match or Final, the Minor has to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. UEFA has the right in its sole discretion to amend or not to allocate a prize won by a Minor.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, application constitutes permission for UEFA and any third party authorised by UEFA to use the names and photographs of Participants at its sole discretion for publicity purposes. In particular, UEFA intends to publish the winner's name and, if available, a photo of the winner on the Game’s home page. By participating in the Game, each Participant explicitly agrees to publication of his/her name and, if available a photo, on winning the Game, if this is required by UEFA.
- Any and all rights in relation to UEFA’s competitions are the sole and exclusive property of UEFA. No information or data may be reproduced in any format or used in any way without the prior written consent of UEFA. UEFA shall be entitled to withhold consent at its sole discretion.
- The Game is not open to employees of UEFA (and/or any employee of associated companies of UEFA), their relatives, agents or agents’ relatives or any employees of companies involved in the development or support of the Game website.
- Informative and explanatory material relating to the Game (including instructions for this competition and the scoring system) and the Rules form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- UEFA reserves the right to introduce new facilities to enhance the Game. Details of such introductions will be published on the Game website and will amend or vary these Terms and Conditions. These introductions will take effect from the date upon which such details are published on the Website.
- UEFA may, at its sole discretion, suspend a Participant, disqualify any application or vary, amend or waive the Rules and/or the Terms and Conditions at any time or cancel the Game at any time in the event of circumstances arising beyond UEFA’s control or which make it desirable to do so. The Participants agree that UEFA shall not be liable as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any Participant or other person.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, UEFA cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Participant entering the Game or as a result of acceptance of any prize. UEFA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Participant’s or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the Game.
- By participating in the Game, you agree that no claim shall be asserted against UEFA, its parent companies, sponsors or affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents in respect of any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from your participation to the Game and/or your acceptance or use of any prize.
- Subject to Clause 22, if you communicate with UEFA by e-mail, you acknowledge that the security of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages which are not encrypted you accept the risks of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
- UEFA reserves the right to take any decision in relation to any matter whatsoever in connection with the Game. No correspondence shall be entered into with any Participant.
- Any legal dispute between you and UEFA in relation to the Game shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. Place of jurisdiction shall be Nyon, Switzerland. UEFA shall also have the right to enforce its rights and take legal action before any competent court of your domicile.
- These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in English and translated into other languages (including – and depending on the competition - without limitation Portuguese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Ukrainian, Polish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Hungarian) and are available on the Website. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that he/she is fully aware of the rights and obligations arising therefrom. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and translated texts, the English text shall prevail and shall be used to resolve any doubts arising in respect of interpretation and/or application.